Fundraising through Concessions
Fundraising Through Concessions
Do you manage or are part of a volunteer group looking to raise money?
Look no farther. We offer two concession stands per game for volunteer groups. Your group will receive a percentage of the net sales of the concession stand you work. The percentage will be dependent on the days you work. We offer a “sliding scale”.
- Tue & Wed: 10% of the net sales for the stand(s) you work.
- Thu & Sun: 8% of the net sales for the stand(s) you work.
- Fri & Sat: 5% of the net sales for the stand(s) you work.
Some promotional dates will be paid on the Fri & Sat Scale.
Training will be provided.
A Cornbelters Stand Manager will be available at all times but is not responsible for your children.
What is required?
- Be available to start 30-45 minutes prior to gates opening.
- A minimum of 4 adults (21 and over) per concession stand.
- All adults must be willing, able and comfortable with selling alcohol to our fans of legal drinking age.
- All adults will be responsible for ensuring fans are of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. (Carding)
- All volunteers must sign or have a volunteer waiver on file in order to work in the concession stand.
- Children are welcome to participate but must stay in the concession area.
- Parents and or group leaders will be responsible for the children and must be supervised at all times.
- A W-9 must be submitted or on file for each group prior to receiving the proceeds of that night. (Ex. Each Girl Scout troop must submit a copy of their W9 so we may keep the troops separated)
Do to the demands, concerts, Legends Game and other events may not be available for concession volunteers. They will be decided upon on a case by case basis.
To reserve available dates please contact Scott Kelley at 309-451-3438 or [email protected]